[Ohio-talk] Arriving in Columbus on Tuesday

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Mon May 8 19:02:52 UTC 2017

Barbara,

There are a couple places to park. The Steve house underground is attached right to the Rife building. The Rife also has a parking garage off of front Street. If both of these are full with Mike is a little tricky here you might have to drive around for a little bit. Hope this helps.

Annette

Sent from my iPhone