[Ohio-talk] Fwd: New-York-News Digest, Vol 38, Issue 4--Online Shopping With Assistive Technology

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Thu May 25 17:48:43 UTC 2017

I would also be interested.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Dressell via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:40 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Paul Dressell
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Fwd: New-York-News Digest, Vol 38, Issue 4--Online
Shopping With Assistive Technology

-----Original Message-----
From: Milena Zavoli via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 4:53 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Shopping With Assistive Technology

etings Friends,

The Andrew Heiskill Library For The Blind in New York City is holding an
online shopping seminar using screen readers and accessible websites.  You
know how to shop with Amazon, Walmart, E-Bay, but there's always something
new to learn or to teach others.  If you're interested, Chancey Fleet, the
host of the workshop, offers a way for you to attend remotely through Google
Hangups.  Please read the attachment for more details.

One more item:  Last week, I attended the Newsline and KNFB Reader for
Windows 10 demonstration through conference call. tt White answered
questions about these subjects, primarily, and I learned a few things.  The
technology teleconference will be an ongoing series, and it's a chance to
pick up a few tips or get your questions answered.  Each teleconference call
is recorded and will be available through a specific number.  Each session
will feature a different topic, and I'll be happy to pass this information
on to you.  By the way, I was the only one from Cleveland, Ohio who called
in.  There were a few from North Carolina, Michigan, New Jersey, and
Illinois.  We need some Ohioans represented, as well.

All the Best,
Milena Zavoli

Ohio-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/pauldressell%40gmail.