[Ohio-talk] Thank You!

Annette Lutz annettelutz at att.net
Thu Nov 2 17:17:21 UTC 2017

Hello,

Now that life has gotten back to normal after our wonderful convention, I
wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of you who contributed door
prizes and auction items.  Both projects appear to have been a success!
Everyone always likes the door prizes, and we made a good amount of money
from the auction!  I know that many of our chapters and divisions, as well
as individuals gave, and I appreciate it.

Also, I want to thank all of you who helped me behind the scenes get both
projects done smoothly, namely Misty Hatcher, Jim Lutz, Shelbi Hindel, Carol
Akers, Cindy Gamble, Sheri and Tom Ruth, Rachel Kuntz, and J.W. Smith.
Thanks to all of you for your help!

Now, it's time to settle down, continue the work of the Federation, and look
forward to next year!

Annette Lutz