[Ohio-talk] board meeting

rchpay7 at gmail.com rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 10:09:14 UTC 2017

Greetings the NFBO state board of directors meeting will be held January 22
2018  at 7:00PM.  This will be a  conference call. We  will use the normal
number. I will remind you when it gets near. I look to hear you at the
meeting.

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at .com