[Ohio-talk] Theater review

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 5 16:53:39 UTC 2017

Dear OHIO NFB,
Thanks to a recording thoughtfully shared with me by Cincinnati secretary,
Christopher Sabine, I have just now thoroughly enjoyed the 2017 production
of the OAPUB Not Quite Royal Shakespeare Company.
And what I have to say is WOW!!
Director Robert Pierce has truly knocked this one out of the park!
Baby Snooks sounds more like a kid than some real kids and her mommy and
daddy were exceptional.
The doctor had me laughing out loud all by my lonesome, and the addition of
sound effects this year was terrific.
(Hearing the play in the form of a recording, with those sound effects
added, produced an amazingly authentic radio experience.)
Of course, the singing talent to open and close the show was extraordinary,
and the brilliance of all braille readers the best yet.
Sorry I wasn't there, but oh so delighted that I got to hear the show.
Congratulations!

Deborah