[Ohio-talk] [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: NFB Legislative Alert - November 6, 2017

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 16:22:39 UTC 2017

Debbie Baker has received a run-around from Renacci’s staff member. This bill calls for doubling the standard deduction for everyone. This is part of the simplification. So everyone would get an increase of the funds deducted before taxes are to be paid. But the blind and seniors’ deductions are to be stripped away, so we will have the increase that everyone gets, but nothing additional to offset the costs of our special expenses. So don’t let them try to tell you that you wold be better off with the new bill. Our additional costs will not be taken into consideration. Keep those calls coming.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com