[Ohio-talk] tax bill

rchpay7 at gmail.com rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:22:09 UTC 2017

I just talked to Ben in Representative Jim Renaccie's office   and also got
the run around. Phone: (202) 225-3876

He  tells me we should email the following person.

Katie Rudis

email

katie.rudis at mail.house.gov

We  will need to email her also. Let's let them hear the heartbeat of the
NFB of Ohio

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com