[Ohio-talk] [Employment-Committee] Virtual Career Fair for People with Disabilities - November 15th (Meet Amazon, Apple, Citrix, DuPont, Microsoft, PwC, US Dept. of Energy, & other Excellent Employers!)

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 00:03:25 UTC 2017

From: Employment-Committee [mailto:employment-committee-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lewis, Anil via Employment-Committee
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 12:11 PM
To: NABS List (nabs-l at nfbnet.org) <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>; 'Private List for Employment Committee' <employment-committee at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Lewis, Anil <ALewis at nfb.org>
Subject: [Employment-Committee] Virtual Career Fair for People with Disabilities - November 15th (Meet Amazon, Apple, Citrix, DuPont, Microsoft, PwC, US Dept. of Energy, & other Excellent Employers!)

FYI

My name is Katie Lehman, a recruiter at Bender Consulting Services. I hope you are doing well. Joyce would like to personally invite you to our November 15th Bender Virtual Career Fair for people with disabilities. Please see the attached flyer and circulate it. It includes a link to where participants can register and upload a resume.  For your convenience, the link to the fair is  <http://www.careereco.com/events/disability> www.careereco.com/events/disability.

Thank you, and please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Joyce and all of us here at Bender appreciate your commitment to the disability community.

Sincerely,

Katie Lehman

Recruiter
Bender Consulting Services, Inc.

3 Penn Center West, Suite 223

Pittsburgh, PA 15276
Phone: 412-787-8567
Fax: 412-787-7178
 <mailto:knoble at benderconsult.com> klehman at benderconsult.com
 <http://www.benderconsult.com/> www.benderconsult.com

Celebrating 20 Years of Disability Employment Solutions

Recruitment.  Workplace Mentoring.  Technology Accessibility.