[Ohio-talk] I talked to this young person who attended the 2017 NFB Youth Slam so read this.

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 9 13:05:27 UTC 2017

What is your off list contact e mail?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of rchpay7--- via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 7:02 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: rchpay7 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] I talked to this young person who attended the 2017 NFB Youth Slam so read this.

Contact me off list.

Richard Payne,  President
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio 937-396-5573or 937/829/3368 Rchpay7 at gmail.com The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back