[Ohio-talk] BBC Podcast: The Conversation--Two Blind Women Navigating The World

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 15 04:29:10 UTC 2017

Greetings Friends,

Yesterday, I heard an item that certainly surprised me.  It was about the lives of two women--one from India and the other from Ethiopia and the challenges they faced as blind women in their community.  On top of that, one of them was trained at the Colorado Center for the Blind, and she certainly embodies the positive philosophy of blindness.  To listen to the Conversation, click this link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3csvs1x

All the Best,
Milena Zavoli