[Ohio-talk] does anyone use instacart for grocery shopping

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 17 14:55:39 UTC 2017

No I do not but my residence  receives a grocery store  deliveries.  A very
large truck comes to my building and brings a store to us.  They are
equipped with technology to take our Pay Ease Card and Credit Cards, or cash
money.  They have vegetables, laundry supplies, kitchen commondties, food
products (dry and frozen) and all kind of items.  If they don't have what
you want and you want to wait for them to come back, they will have the
product for you when they return.  They come twice a month, I think.  Also,
the food pantry comes in a few days and we don't have to pay for this.  Or
at lease, cash money.  I know our taxes pay for this.