[Ohio-talk] contact info for Debbie Baker

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 17:34:04 UTC 2017

Hello Ohio-Talk,

I join Marianne Denning in inviting you to contact either of us if you would
like a presentation about the Braille grant for uncontracted Braille.  If
you'd like to contact me, I will not have access to Internet again until
this coming Saturday or Sunday, Nov. 25-26.  But you can contact my cell,
(937)  206-2935, or email in case I can get to wifi during the week,
bakerdebra53 at gmail.com.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.  JW I know this is your favorite holiday.

Debbie