[Ohio-talk] Instacart update

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 17:40:05 UTC 2017

That's interesting because as far as I'm aware, the screen reader makes a
virtual implementation of the page to represent to the blind user, which
goes through programming APIs.  This logically doesn't seem like it would
depend on the size of the screen, so not exactly sure what's going on for
you.  Either way, glad it helped!  Please let me know if you are more
successful next time you attempt to navigate the InstaCart site.