[Ohio-talk] FW: NFB President’s Notebook - week of 11/20/2017

rchpay7 at gmail.com rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:07:55 UTC 2017

Here you go.

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back