[Ohio-talk] Christmas Greetings and Music

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 27 18:16:07 UTC 2017

Dear NFB of Ohio family, friends, and colleagues,

I know that not everybody on this list celebrates Christmas or are particularly religious. It is not my intention to offend or exclude anyone, but I am attaching one of the Christmas songs from my Christmas recording for those of you that particularly enjoy Christmas music and celebrate this holiday as I do.

If you are interested in receiving a copy of my Christmas recording, please send me a mailing address, and I will send it out to you at no charge. I've always loved Christmas music and this time of year, and I've always thought, "If we could maintain this kind of happy and joyful atmosphere and feeling and this goodwill toward each other, all year round" what a wonderful world this would be.

Merry Christmas to each of you and a prosperous new year ahead.

jw