[Ohio-talk] Federationist Needs Assistance!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:50:48 UTC 2017

Good Day!

The newest member of the Cleveland chapter , a Florida transplant,
Gloria Conway, is seeking some assistance with her Android cell phone.
Until recently, she relied on some usable vision. However, things are
changing rapidly and she is preparing herself, signed up with ood,
Hadley to learn braille and learning how to download books through nls
bard..
No, she does not want to change to ios, smiles. So, if there is
someone out there with the time, skill and wanting to do a good deed,
contact Gloria off list at edgarsfarm at aol.com.
Thank you and have a Terrific Tuesday!

Seasons Greetings!
--
Cheryl E. Fields

Board Member

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

216-566-4317

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

nfbohio.org

nfb.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of the Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family.