[Ohio-talk] Christmas Greetings and Music

Wes Derby ufofanatic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:11:13 UTC 2017

JW...Great job on that track. As many in the blind community do, I am
a DJ/co-owner for an online radio station. Where can I get your music,
Christmas and otherwise, in a digital format for airplay on mine and
other DJ's shows? Unless you object, I'm going to include the song you
sent on the Christmas show I'm pre-recording.

Keep up the great work.

Wes

--
Need to book travel? Flights, cars, hotels, cruises! They're all here!
http://wesleyderby.inteletravel.com. Contact information is on the

Need tickets to that sporting event, concert, or theatre performance?
I've got you covered. Visit http://wesleyderby.goldentickets.com

Find me on Social Media:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/wderby
Twitter: http://twitter.com/wesderby