[Ohio-talk] Workplace Accessibility/Assistive Tecch; Looking for input, possibly legality of an issue

Wes Derby ufofanatic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:56:04 UTC 2017

Thanks. Personally, I think it is worth pushing. As I do have another source of income, and I am working on getting my business built up, I feel like I can afford to take the risk of pushing where others may not feel they can do so. For many of the company, it is the first and only job they’ve had as blind people… So, they don’t want to rock the boat. My thought process has always been… Pick your battles, but, if someone isn’t willing to upset the status quo, nothing will ever change. :-)

---
Looking to book your next trip? Visit  http://wesleyderby.inteletravel.com for all your travel needs. Flights, cars, hotels, cruises, and more!
Visit http://wesderby.net for archives of my radio show, CD reviews, and more!
Sent from my iPhone