[Ohio-talk] Los Vegas Sadness

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:36:17 UTC 2017

Thank you JW.

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers, Vice President
513.886.8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Smith, JW
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 11:59 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List (ohio-talk at nfbnet.org)
Cc: Smith, JW
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Los Vegas Sadness

Dear NFBO Family, Friends and Colleagues:

I know that you join me in sending my deepest sadness and regrets to all
those impacted by the massacre in Los Vegas!

At times like these I feel so helpless so I am attaching a song that I have
sent to you before as a way of trying to deal with such incredible events.

Let's mourn and pray together!

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies