[Ohio-talk] Fwd: SRO THEATRE COMPANY PRESENTS THE CRUCIBLE WITH AUDIO DESCRIPTION USING CELL PHONES

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 14:36:39 UTC 2017

Greetings Federation family I hope this note finds each of you doing well.
I thought some of you might find the below announcement of particular interest. I know this is a little bit short notice, but this theater company has worked very diligently to have a very good product. You guys can read the announcement for yourselves and let me know what you think. The folks at the theater company are very open to ideas as audio description is a new business for them.
Feel free to send me your comments, or you can respond to Chuck directly as his contact information is in the press release.

Jordy D. Stringer.
You can achieve anything once you've imagined possibilities!

Begin forwarded message: