[Ohio-talk] room block for the convention hotel

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 03:10:57 UTC 2017

We have at this time extended the bloc of rooms twice and booked the block
twice. The hotel has released the room block which you should have known and
now you will have to see if you can book on line or use other methods to get
a good rate. This is a good and bad thing because it means we have a lot of
people attending the state convention. I called the Homewood Suites at
614-785-0001 which has better rooms and a free full breakfast they have not
gave us the convention rate yet but may be willing to be flexible. Richard