[Ohio-talk] DoubleTree Reservations

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 17:21:56 UTC 2017

Hello NFBO,

We are now in the situation at the DoubleTree where we are past the deadline
for making reservations for convention and we are sold out of our block of
convention rate rooms. There are some people, however, who are still in need
of a room. My question to you is, are there any chapters or individuals who
are holding on to reservations that they know that they will not be using? I
could take these rooms off your hands, and transfer them to those who need
them. Do not cancel these reservations, but rather, contact me off list at
sheri.albers87 at gmail.com or 513-886-8697. Thank you very much for your
cooperation, it is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President