[Ohio-talk] Great News for Convention Rooms

Barbara Shaidnagle bshaid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:31:57 UTC 2017

Friday morning, according to google

1 h 55 min (121.5 mi) via US-30 W and I-71 S
Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Massillon,+Ohio/Columbus,+Ohio/data=!4m8!4m7!1m2!1m1!1s0x8837278b6baf82b1:0x494c254786b9fca6!1m2!1m1!1s0x883889c1b990de71:0xe43266f8cfb1b533!3e0?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfo8q69uvWAhUk3YMKHehEAy8Qox0INjAA>
0.3 mi
348 ft
2.3 mi
27.5 mi
22.1 mi
0.5 mi
66.7 mi
0.6 mi
0.2 mi
0.6 mi
0.6 mi
2 h 17 min (139.3 mi) via I-77 S and I-70 W
0.3 mi
348 ft
2.6 mi
2.9 mi
6.9 mi
3.0 mi
0.5 mi
42.9 mi
78.6 mi
0.4 mi
0.5 mi
0.4 mi
0.1 mi
2 h 21 min (132.8 mi) via OH-16 W

that is not with directions to the hotel; richard is supposed to cancel my
reservation at the doubletree and get me a cheaper room and once that is in
place I will look up directions to that hotel and have both print and
use my phone to get there...