[Ohio-talk] Read Article

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 02:06:10 UTC 2017

Mercy! I hope and pray that by connecting with the NFB Ohio,Ayauna's
Dreams will be Transformed into Reality!
Thanks Suzanne!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood