[Ohio-talk] Showin Up

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 18 20:11:49 UTC 2017

Dear NFBO Family, Friends and Colleagues:

I will truly miss Stephanie Claytor for many reasons but one most of all, that being, she always showed up!

The last time I heard her voice was when she called me on my cell phone after my June 11th performance at Stuarts Opera house in Nelsonville informing me that, "I was here.! I had just finished and I had no idea that she and her mother had come down to surprise me and although I did not get a chance to see her because I got stuck backstage, the fact that she "showed up" was indicative of her dependableness and willingness to support her Federation family in general and me specifically.

She was always their to lend a helping hand in whatever way that she could and I know without a doubt, that she truly loved the Federation and always had a warm hug for her Federation family members.

I attended a comedy show with her and her mother a few years ago and I can still hear her laughter as I write this.

She was a dependable treasurer for our Columbus chapter and she will be immensely missed for sure.

REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND!

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center, Rm. 401
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

If you see someone today without a smile, why don't you give them one of yours?

My Bio<http://www.ohiocommstudies.com/people/smith/>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>