[Ohio-talk] Sad news

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 12:56:52 UTC 2017

I am incredibly saddened to hear this news. Stephanie was a wonderful, sweet, and loving person. I am going to miss her. Please let me know if I can do anything for her family or her many many friends. Thank you so much for sharing this news with us.

Sincerely,,
Rachel R. Kuntz
Board Member
937.245.0547 cell
rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org
Live the life you want… Blindness is not what holds you back.