[Ohio-talk] Read Article

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 18:54:34 UTC 2017

Debra,

That would be wonderful.

Ayauna is very positive.  However, it is the norm for her family to think
that she can not be productive as a blind person.  When I receive a phone
call from her, I will inquire if you can speak to her.  I think you would be
a benefit.  I am hoping that they come to our chapter meeting tonight.

Suzanne