[Ohio-talk] discount just for us NFBO state convention.

rchpay7 at gmail.com rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 17:32:00 UTC 2017

Yes and this is a  great promotion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marianne
Denning via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:06 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Marianne Denning <marianne at denningweb.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] discount just for us NFBO state convention.

I love AIRA and I am very excited they will be at our state convention. We
are so lucky because one of the AIRA employees lives in Columbus. I
understand it is expensive and everyone has to think about how to manage
limited resources. It has really made a difference for me. I use it at home,
in stores and as I travel in unfamiliar places.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053