[Ohio-talk] OAPUB play

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 24 18:32:34 UTC 2017

And for an additional contribution to OPUB, I'll sign autographs or at least shake your hand!

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center, Rm. 401
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838

If you see someone today without a smile, why don't you give them one of yours?

My Bio

Check out some of my music here