[Ohio-talk] welcome at the convention

rchpay7 at gmail.com rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:54:27 UTC 2017

State Representative Scott Lipps will be welcoming the NFBO state convention
to Columbus,

He  represents the Ohio's 62nd House District

He is co-sponsoring HB 303, our parental  Rights Bill. I am asking everyone
to be on time and be ready to give the best NFBO welcome that you can.

Richard Payne,  President

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back