[Ohio-talk] bk

rchpay7 at gmail.com rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 21:36:24 UTC 2017

6:30 PM: NFBO Banquet. (tickets required) Alder

Event Highlights:

*	Master of Ceremonies Richard Payne, NFBO president
*	Keynote Speaker Shawn M. Callaway National rep
*	Awards presentations, Cheryl Fields
Committee chair and a member of the board of directors.
*	Scholarship Awards,  Committee chair Jordy Stringer
*	Not So Silent Auction Annette Lutz fundraising chair.
*	Money for the Movement Sherry Ruth NFBO Treasurer

We would like to thank the Norwalk Ohio Lions for generously supporting our
Scholarship Program.

Richard Payne,  President

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back