[Ohio-talk] Ohio Legislative Alerts: SB 144 and HB 309 Hearings Scheduled for November 1, 2017

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 30 16:42:05 UTC 2017

What a great message and excellent leadership here.

Thank you Sheri for all you do and are doing!

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center, Rm. 401
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838

If you see someone today without a smile, why don't you give them one of yours?

My Bio

Check out some of my music here