[Ohio-talk] Way To Go

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 20:07:45 UTC 2017

Ditto...
It always seems impossible until it's done. - Nelson Mandela
It always seems impossible until it's done.
Nelson Mandela

Looking forward to next year!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood