[Ohio-talk] Great Convention

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 00:48:55 UTC 2017

Colleen,
I think you are always the first one to post a convention email after we get
home. I agree, this was a great convention, and it could never have been the
success that it was without the attendance and participation of each and
every one of you! Thank you NFB of Ohio.

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers, Vice President
513.886.8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com