[Ohio-talk] Future Vision Foundation Kick-off Event -- November 2, 2017 -- Reserve your tickets now!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 21:10:49 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Future Vision Foundation <futurevisionfound at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 20:18:21 -0700
Subject: Future Vision Foundation Kick-off Event -- November 2, 2017
-- Reserve your tickets now!
To: Cheryl Fields <cefields55 at gmail.com>

**YOU'RE INVITED!**

**Thursday, November 2, 2017**

_Reserve your tickets to attend the **Future Vision Foundation**'s kick-off event!_ ==========

• An evening to learn about a Cleveland born initiative that will take the world by storm!

• Attend the world premiere of **Seven Years of Darkness** , an award winning short film that will take your breath away. Filmed and developed in Cleveland, this is the story of Dr. Anthony Easley’s emotional and courageous journey, from sight to blindness to sight again. Receiving innovative microincisional retina surgery techniques, we rejoice in his restored vision thought to be lost forever.

• This award-winning short documentary demonstrates the unique power of film and the visual arts to tell powerful stories of breakthrough discovery in vision and the visual sciences.

• Retina surgeon, Executive Producer, and Foundation President, Dr.
Suber Huang will discuss the film, feature other innovative breakthroughs, and share his vision for how the Foundation will “catalyze the cure” to transform the lives of patients around the world suffering from vision loss.

_Light appetizers, wine and beer, and desserts will be served before and after each show._

**Why come:**

We want you to learn more about our program to showcase medical discovery and innovation that changes lives. We want you to learn about these discoveries, the women and men who are moving the needle, and to meet the people whose live could be changed. We have tremendous passion to make films that tell these stories..…..and excite attendees to embrace, support, and champion these memorable individuals. It’s a stirring mix of science and visual arts. Come and learn more about what we’re up to. We think you will like it and want to be a part of the team!

**Where:**

Canterbury Golf Club

22000 South Woodland Rd, Beachwood, OH 44122

**When:**

Thursday, November 2nd

7 PM show and 8:30 PM show

**Attire:**

Business Casual

**Cost:**

$25 Donation to the Future Vision Foundation

**RSVP:**

Email to Executive VP, Petra Vanderlinden at

pvl.fvf at gmail.com ( mailto:pvl.fvf at gmail.com )

Please indicate which time is preferred.

**Send checks to:**

Future Vision Foundation

1611 South Green Road, Suite 230

Cleveland, Ohio 44121-4134

**Or register and make a donation online at:**

www.futurevisionfound.org (
https://sable.godaddy.com/c/138840?id=3475.121.1.d9711129ba57c8f2d44b7348b62c492c
)

RSVP Now ( https://sable.godaddy.com/c/138840?id=3475.120.1.d27d3dfcf59a8f293caf031b2e6ca1e3
)

**Sponsored by the Future Vision Board:**

Suber Huang, MD, MBA, President/CEO

Jennifer Deutsch, Board Chair

Brent Ballard

Jonathan Bridge

Rozanne Zingale Oriella

Ivan Schwarz

Jagdip Singh

Linda Stepan

Web Version
https://sable.godaddy.com/c/138840?id=3475.125-18.1.aea6e68d1845acd0d0c1bb49735fe65f&p=eyIlN0IlN0JtaW1pLXNpZ25hdHVyZSU3RCU3RCI6IjE0MTg2MDM3OC0xMDI5OTg5OTM2My1lYmYwNTY5NTdlZWJiNzliODI2YzBhYTM3Y2IzZTcwZGEwMzc3NmY3IiwiJTdCJTdCZW1haWxJZCU3RCU3RCI6IjM0NzUifQ==

Unsubscribe
https://gem.godaddy.com/opt_out?fe=1&pact=3475-141860378-10299899363-ebf056957eebb79b826c0aa37cb3e70da03776f7&amx=10299899363

Future Vision Foundation | 1611 S. Green Road  Suite 230  Cleveland, Ohio 44121