[Ohio-talk] Changes To Greyhound and Peter Pan Bus Lines

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 1 06:21:56 UTC 2017

Greetings Friends,

Changes affecting Greyhound and Peter Pan bus lines might be of interest to you.  Please read on for details.

Greyhound and Peter Pan Bus Lines value you as a customer. That is why we
want you to be among the first to know about an important announcement.

Effective September 27, 2017, Greyhound and Peter Pan Bus Lines will
operate as independent companies, with separate ticket counters at each
location that we serve. We also will no longer sell each other?s tickets
through our mobile apps or websites. Should you wish to travel on Greyhound
after the effective date, you will have to purchase a ticket at a Greyhound
ticket counter, through our mobile app or online at greyhound.com
<
http://ghlink.greyhound.com/GHZH/jN234853849_417906_417898_Z.htm>.

Similarly, should you wish to travel on Peter Pan after the effective date,
you will have to purchase a ticket at a Peter Pan ticket counter, through
their mobile app or online at peterpanbus.com
<
http://ghlink.greyhound.com/GHZH/jN234853849_417907_417898_Z.htm>.

Both of our companies look forward to serving you in the future. Should you
have any questions as to how this may impact your travel, you can contact
either customer service at Greyhound [1-877-801-3096 <(877)%20801-3096>,
greyhound.com/northeast
<
http://ghlink.greyhound.com/GHZH/jN234853849_417908_417898_Z.htm>
and/or
customer.service at greyhound.com]
or customer service at Peter Pan Bus Lines
[1-800-343-9999 <(800)%20343-9999>, peterpanbus.com
<
http://ghlink.greyhound.com/GHZH/jN234853849_417909_417898_Z.htm>
and/or
customercare at peterpanbus.com