[Ohio-talk] Fund Drive for individuals effected by Harvey

Susan DAY greymaster95 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:34:40 UTC 2017

Good afternoon federations of Ohio. I hape you are having a great day. I
know the weather is not the greatest. The other night I was thinking about
Harvey victims and emailed Richard about reaching out in a small for those
that need help.

What I am thinking about is that the different chapters donate what they
can for the relief effort. Chuck and Susan Conner, son Matt was involved in
Rockport where the hurricane landed first. I thought it would be good to
help that area get some help.

I think the best way to do this send donations to Sherry Ruth and mark it
for Harvey.

Thank you very much and if anyone has other suggestions please put your
thought down.

Susan Day