[Ohio-talk] Fwd: [DTB-Talk] Labor Day Week Deals: big savings on Victor Reader Trek & Victor Reader Stream

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 16:37:02 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laz via DTB-Talk <dtb-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 11:44:59 -0400
Subject: [DTB-Talk] Labor Day Week Deals: big savings on Victor Reader
Trek & Victor Reader Stream
To: dtb-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Laz <laz at talkingmp3players.com>

Hi all,

You have a chance this week to save big when you order your new Victor
Reader Trek from us! If you order this product before October the
price is $599.99, this week we are taking an additional $20 off that,
which gives you a total savings of $120 off the price of $699.99 once
it's in stock in October. Free Shipping in the US. We only need to
charge Florida tax if you're in the state of Florida What this is is a
combination of the 2nd gen Victor Reader Stream and the Trekker
Breeze. It has 32GB of internal memory, a faster processor, as well as
the long-awaited Bluetooth capability! Visit this page for more
information about the new Victor Reader Trek:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS_p_116.html

Get the latest Victor Reader Stream with the latest firmware on sale
for this price just one more week for only $346.99 with an additional
free 8GB SD card, no additional charges such as tax (except in the
state of FL) or shipping fees in the US. In the box also comes another
8 GB SD card, a long and short USB cables, protective silicone
covering, earphones, and wall charger in the box. You can read about
and order it from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

This week you get a free 8GB SD card with our feature-packed new
Talking Book Reader which comes with the high quality Ivona voices
built in and plays all sorts of unprotected files including Daisy
books, eBooks, music, audio books, and even video files plus records
from its built-in mic, external mic/line-in, FM stereo radio, and on
top of that has internet capability for internet radio stations and
podcasts with over two times the old model's battery life for only
$229.99! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Get the introduction to the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition at the
below link. Press enter on the link then search for the word download
and save the file normally.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ3vzGZeSdSOCHGJ3kglro6lkt3n5BqUg0V

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you
choose PayPal Credit at Checkout. (subject to credit approval)

This special lasts through Thursday September 7th so hurry and take
advantage of these special deals!

Prices are US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal on
line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal me link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for DTB-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/dtb-talk_nfbnet.org/cherylelaine1957%40gmail.com

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood