[Ohio-talk] A message from the awards committee

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:17:43 UTC 2017

Good Day,

Before you know it we’ll be at the DoubleTree Hotel in Worthington,
Ohio learning how to transform our dreams into reality!
So, the awards committee decided to send you a gentle nudge…  Gavel
application and awards submissions   deadline is around the corner!
 Midnight Sunday October 1, 2017.

The committee is ready and willing to assist all of you.  Awards
committee contact information is listed below.
 The deadline for committee assistance is Sunday September 24.

We   invite every Division and chapter to join in the 2017 competition!
Deadline September 27

Please e mail completed applications and submissions to Robert
Spangler at: spangler.robert at gmail.com

Thank you and meet you at The 2017 Dream Convention!

! The NFB of Ohio 2017 Awards Committee
 Paul Dressell
pmdbmd at fuse.net
nShelbi Hindel
shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Annette Lutz
annettelutz at att.net
Cheryl Fields
cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Emily Pennington
emilypennington at fuse.net
Barbara Pierce
barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Jerry Purcell
jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net
Robert Spangler
spangler.robert at gmail.com

expectations of
Blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is
not what holds you
Back.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood