[Ohio-talk] HERE I GO AGAIN!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:43:20 UTC 2017

J.W. well said and well deserved! This issue is a complememt to the
Ohio Affiliate.... So, I am in agreement with you. Thanks again
Barbara! Cheryl

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood