[Ohio-talk] Exhibit Hall

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 23:53:37 UTC 2017

Dear Division and Chapter Presidents,

Our state convention is quickly approaching. I hope you and lots of your
members will be attending. Exhibit Hall will be open on Saturday, Oct. 28th
from noon to 5pm. Chapters and divisions that would like to reserve a table
to conduct fundraisers should let me know no later than October 6th. I will
need two things from you.

1.	Who the point person will be for sales at the convention along with
their contact information.
2.	A description of what you would like to sell.

There are no fees For chapters and divisions to have a table. Space is very
limited so this opportunity is on a first come first serve basis. I look
forward to hearing from you and really look forward to shopping at your
table.

Warmly,

Rachel R. Kuntz

Board Member

937.245.0547 cell

 <mailto:rachelrkuntz at gmail.com> rachelrkuntz at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbohio.org/> www.nfbohio.org

Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.