[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Miami Valley Chapter Bag

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 20:12:08 UTC 2017

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood

Yes, When the Cleveland Dream Bus heads South on I 71, not only will
not only will passengers be on board but, several items that will
tantalize your senses and help you to luxuriate while you lather will
most certainly be included in the cargo! If that is not enough,
there's more, look forward to the chance to make that special someone
in your life know how much you care!
Oh yes, we could say more but, it may spoil the BIG Reveal.
Don't forget, the Cuyahoga chapter and the Summit County chapters will
be on board too. Who knows what they have in store for your
pleasure...
Stay tuned into Ohio-Talk for details....