[Ohio-talk] web page

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 01:30:24 UTC 2017

Greetings, I just chek the website and it works fine.

Those that have visited the site previously with the old URL, they need to
update their browsing history.

They need to do the following if they are using Internet Explorer:

1. Open tools and navigate to Internet Options

2. Navigate to Browsing history under the General tab, and press ENTER on
settings

3. Press the up arrow key to hear "update every time log into the page".
That way the page will reload without using the browsing history cookies.

Any questions or problems , let me know off the list. .

Please share the information to all of your members.

I don't know what the steps would be for Chrone or Firefox.

We  are still working with the problems with the registration conflict with
PayPal. My  sister had a  serious operation Friday the web page shut down my
breakers in the electric box was about to start a fire but this week end was
very fun. Just want to tell you guys that I am so proud of the way  you have
been understanding so far. I promise the issues will be resolved very soon.
Thanks again.

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com