[Ohio-talk] 2017 NFBO Convention - nfbohio.org

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Wed Sep 27 01:17:05 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

When I looked at the preregistration form for the State Convention of
Ohio for October 27-29, 2017, there was no place to put our name and
city and state before selecting our meals and tickets to register. This
is a serious problem.
Can someone look into this?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, Vice President
NFB of Cincinnati

characteristic that defines  you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations  create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is  not what holds you back.