[Ohio-talk] [External] Re: Invitation from director Miller

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 15:16:48 UTC 2017

I was invited to this event by my counselor and when I asked if there were
jobs available for my particular field, she said no. So, I asked her why
would I want to take the time and effort to make it over to the job fair,
she did not have an answer for me. I then asked if there were a way to get a
list of potential employers attending the fair and she did not know. So, if
anyone is planning on attending, first find out if your particular job
search field will be represented by calling OOD.

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers, Vice President
513.886.8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com