[Ohio-talk] update to the OOD job fair.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 10:53:07 UTC 2017

September 29, 2017

Dear Richard Payne:

October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month! Opportunities for
Ohioans with Disabilities will hold four major job fairs across Ohio to
bring business and consumers together for the fifth straight year. More than
180 employers and 700 OOD job seekers will participate in this year's job
fairs across the state. I wanted to personally extend an invitation to you.
Please consider joining me at one or all of these wonderful events and see
for yourself an example of our partnership and inclusion in action.

The dates and locations of the Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
Job Fairs are:

*	Cincinnati Job Fair - October 3rd at the Sharonville Convention
Center, 11355 Chester Rd., Sharonville, OH 45246
*	Columbus Job Fair - October 16th at the Nationwide & Ohio Farm
Bureau 4-H Center - The Ohio State University, 2201 Fred Taylor Dr.,
Columbus, OH 43210
*	Toledo Job Fair - October 19th at Parkway Place, 2592 Parkway Plaza,
Maumee, OH 43537
*	Cleveland Job Fair - November 2nd at the Holiday Inn Independence,
6001 Rockside Rd., Independence, OH 44131

(Employer education sessions are held from 10-11 a.m. and the Employer
Showcase and Job Fair is from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.)

Please RSVP by contacting my assistant, Michelle Korting, to let me know if
you can attend by email at  <mailto:michelle.korting at ood.ohio.gov>
michelle.korting at ood.ohio.gov or by phone at 614-438-1214.

I hope you can join us and I look forward seeing you.

Sincerely,

Kevin L. Miller, Director

Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back