[Ohio-talk] What A Memory

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 00:22:27 UTC 2018

Wow! Thanks for sharing this with us Wanda.
It's amazing how we remember events... experiencing the same event but
in the context of our personal lives.
I hope others will share... CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood