[Ohio-talk] Thanks

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:12:22 UTC 2018

Jordy, I echo your sentiments. It takes courage and determination to
lobby for change, up close and personal.
I appreciate everyone that participated. CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood