[Ohio-talk] CSun News--Conference Call

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 17 02:11:52 UTC 2018

Greetings Friends,

The NFB of New York State At-Large Chapter is having a conference call to fill you in on the activities at CSun.  Please read on for more details, and don't let the fact that this is a NYS At-Large chapter meeting deter you from participating.  To paraphrase the message, pass this on to anyone who's interested.  After all, it's still an NFB event, and we can all benefit by sharing valuable information and ideas.

Milena