[Ohio-talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] I Ives Resumes

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:15:44 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dick Davis via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 11:07 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] I Ives Resumes
To: <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

Dear NFB List Members,

Attached and below is a flyer from Isabel Ives of I Ives
Resumes.  She produces beautifully written custom resumes for a
reasonable fee, and has agreed to discount her services further (25%)
for our members and friends.  The discount code is NFBRESUMES.

Isabel contacted our national office and expressed her willingness to
write resumes for blind people.  She has done a lot of work with
veterans, whose resumes often require a lot of work to make them
compatible with the needs of the private sector.  The flyer gives her
contact information if you want to know more.

I know a number of you are looking for resume writing sources.  While
paying for a resume may be a new thing for some of you, remember that
a beautifully written resume can greatly increase your chances of
getting a job.  Give Isabel a try!

Best wishes,
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee
ddavis at blindinc.org

Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for Windows
10

i ives Resumes

in collaboration with the National Federation of the Blind

Receive a Professional Resume at a Discounted Rate!

Seeking a new position but struggling with how to write a resume that
will advance you to the next level? Consider having your resume
professionally written! In a collaboration with the National
Federation of the Blind, I Ives Resumes is offering 25% off their
resume services when you use the discount code above. Here you will
have a personal tailormade resume that will help advance you to the
next step in your career!

Discount Code:

NFBRESUMES

Contact: <mailto:iivesresumes at gmail.com>iivesresumes at gmail.com

Website:

iivesresumes.com

---
https://www.avg.com
List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/cherylelaine1957%40gmail.com
--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life
when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood